While every patient and condition should be treated differently, below are general guidelines for getting started with the MusicGlove.
- Click on “15 minute session” in the song select screen under the “Easy” header.
- Play the game by moving your fingers to the music.
- If your hand or fingers feel tired, discontinue and start again 12-24 hours later.
- Increase the length of your session gradually until you reach 45 minute to 1 hour long sessions.
- If you hit more than 80% of the notes correctly on average, increase the number of grips in the song select screen from 3 to 4 or 5 grips.
- If you hit more than 90% of the notes correctly in the “easy, medium, or hard” difficulty, then move up to the next difficulty. It is important that you stay challenged.
- We recommend that you use the MusicGlove for at least 3 hours per week.
- Remember to track your improvement by clicking the “Analytics” tab in the main game screen. It is very important to try and improve your number of notes hit and the time played as you progress through the treatment program.