Make Therapy Fun for Your Patients!
FitMi is an interactive exercise tool for occupational and physical therapy.
You can use FitMi to make exercising fun for your patients in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Select Your Body Part
Decide what muscle group you’d like to exercise: hand, arm, core, or legs.
Step 2: Start Exercising
Using the blue and yellow pucks, follow along with the game and complete the exercises as best you can.
Step 3: Increase Challenge
As your patients improve each day, you can customize their regimen and add more challenging exercises.
Create a Custom Regimen for Each Patient
The clinic version of RehabStudio (the software that comes with FitMi) lets you create a custom regimen for each patient.
Simply click on the body region and exercises that you would like your patients to work on.
Watch the video to see how it works!
Curious to Know What All 40 Exercises Are?
You can preview all of the FitMi exercises here (PDF).
Supporting Clinical Evidence
Increasing the number of exercise repetitions that stroke survivors practice during rehabilitation leads to an improved recovery.
In pilot studies with FitMi, users performed 12 times more exercise repetitions than the average for conventional therapy.
See these clinical studies:
- Is more better? Using metadata to explore dose-response relationships in stroke rehabilitation.
- The effects of increased dose of exercise-based therapies to enhance motor recovery after stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Observation of amounts of movement practice provided during stroke rehabilitation.
Providing stroke survivors with both immediate and long-term feedback on their performance can significantly improve their recovery.
FitMi provides immediate visual, auditory, and haptic feedback as patients exercise, as well as daily summaries and long-term performance trends.
See these clinical studies:
- International randomized clinical trial, stroke inpatient rehabilitation with reinforcement of walking speed (SIRROWS), improves outcomes.
- Augmented visual, auditory, haptic, and multimodal feedback in motor learning: a review.
- Biofeedback improves activities of the lower limb after stroke: a systematic review.
FitMi Won “Best of Show” at AOTA 2017!
We presented FitMi at the American Occupational Therapy Association conference of 2017.
Over 14,000 therapists just like you attended and voted, and FitMi was voted “Best of Show!”
Therapists just like you fell in love with FitMi’s innovative design, including features like:
- Multi-sensory feedback (visual, auditory, and haptic feedback)
- Versatile muscle group selections (hand, arm, legs, and trunk)
- Custom regimen creation (the possibilities are endless)
FitMi makes it easy to motivate your patients to exercise!
Trusted by America’s Top Clinics