MusicGlove Hand Therapy
- All MusicGloves are covered by a 30-day return policy and 1-year warranty on all parts.
- Only available within the US and Canada – with free shipping!
- If you have any questions at all, feel free to schedule a free MusicGlove consultation!
30-Day Return Policy
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with MusicGlove hand therapy, you can return the device within 30 days.
Free Continental U.S. Shipping
Shipping will always be free. Shipping is free to your door, and free if you choose to return.
One Year Warranty
If anything goes wrong with your MusicGlove, we have you covered for one full year.
Benefits of Using MusicGlove
Improve Hand Function in 2 Weeks
Exercise with MusicGlove has been clinically proven to improve hand function in 2 weeks and lead to functional gains such as opening a door, washing dishes, and typing.
MusicGlove is extremely effective because it motivates high-intensity repetition, which activates neuroplasticity and helps your brain heal faster.
And Have Fun While You’re at It!
To use MusicGlove, you place the glove on your hand and perform various therapeutic pinching movements in sync with a musical game.
The pinching movements are clinically proven to translate to real life application. So you get to have fun while rapidly improving hand function!
Our 5-Step MusicGlove Buying Guide
What’s included with MusicGlove?
- Flash drive with MusicGlove software
- USB connector cable
- Instruction manual
1. How much hand movement do I need?
To use MusicGlove hand therapy actively without assistance, you need the ability to touch your thumb to at least one of your fingertips or side of your index finger — even just a few times in a minute.
If you can’t make those movements, then you can use the device passively (learn about active vs passive exercise here) by using your unaffected hand to help make the grips.
1.5. What if I can’t open my thumb but I can partially move my fingers?
We created a thumb orthosis that if perfect for patients who have trouble opening their thumb.
If you have partial movement in your fingers but need help keeping your thumb open while you use MusicGlove, then try using our Xtend Thumb Orthosis.
The Xtend thumb strap will allow you to use MusicGlove and regain movement in your hand so that one day you won’t have to use the thumb orthosis!
2. What’s the right size for me?
Refer to our sizing chart to find your perfect fit.
You can also compare your index finger to different coins to roughly determine your fit:
- Small: index fingertip is the width of a dime, and no bigger
- Medium: index fingertip is the width of a nickel, and no bigger
- Large: index fingertip is the width of a quarter, and no bigger
If you order the wrong size by accident, we can replace it for free!
3. What if I need two gloves?
If you are recovering from traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury, then you may need two gloves to exercise both hands.
You can find MusicGlove with two gloves here.
4. Will it work on my computer?
In general, MusicGlove will work on your computer if you have purchased a Mac or PC in the last 5 years.
Below are some specific minimum computer requirements:
- Windows 7 or Newer
- Mac OS X 10.7 or Newer
- 2 Gigabytes RAM
- 200 Megabytes hard drive space
- 1 USB Port
If you are not sure if your computer is compatible, you can download and install our System Test application. If you see a screen that says “Your system is compatible” after running the program, then MusicGlove will work on your computer.
4.5 What if I don’t have a computer?
We offer a MusicGlove version that comes with a 10 inch tablet and pre-installed software. It’s incredibly easy to use! Click here to view MusicGlove with a tablet.
5. What else should I know?
To learn even more about MusicGlove, visit our MusicGlove information page.
If you’re ready to order, here are 3 extra reasons to feel secure with your decision:
- Shipping is always free with MusicGlove! We can only ship to the continental US, Hawaii, and Canada.
- Support is just a call away. Feel free to call us at 1-800-593-5468 or use our contact form to reach us.
- Returns are easy and free within 30 days. If you are unhappy with MusicGlove for any reason, we offer a 30 day return policy with free return shipping both ways.
Ready to try MusicGlove hand therapy? Select your hand size and orientation above and complete the secure checkout process.
We hope you love improving your hand movement with MusicGlove!