Try it 100% risk-free for 30 days!
If MiGo doesn’t help, you get a full refund within 30 days of delivery, no questions asked.
MiGo: The First Activity Tracker Designed for Recovery
- First activity tracker designed specifically for recovery
- Tracks both large and small movements
- Ready to use right out of the box, no special training required
- Adapts to your level of recovery, even if you have little to no mobility.
- Wheelchair users can get even more specific measurements with MiGo for Wheelchair Users
Ships out in 1-2 business days
30 day full refund return policy
Free US & subsidized
MiGo is the first activity tracker designed to help you move your affected side more throughout the day.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Put MiGo on your affected arm.
- Step 2: Move your affected side throughout the day. MiGo will record your subtle and major arm movements as “Rep Counts”.
- Step 3: Complete your daily “Rep Count” goal. MiGo will update your goal each morning to keep you motivated to move your affected side more each day.
It’s a great tool for motivating individuals recovering from stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, or cerebral palsy.
MiGo Adapts to Your Movement Level and Sets a Smart Goal Each Day
MiGo is your personal cheerleader that will not only give you a “rep count,” but will motivate you to move your affected side with a unique Smart Goal!
As your reps increase, your Smart Goal will get higher and higher so that you can get better and better.
Designed to Motivate
Works for All Stages of Recovery
Whether you use a walker, wheelchair, or can’t leave your bed, MiGo is sensitive enough to count your daily movements.
Full-Body Rep Counter
MiGo leaves no rep behind. MiGo’s patent-pending algorithms can register even small movements like brushing your teeth.
Collaborative Groups & Group Chat
Stay accountable by creating a weekly goal that you, your family, and friends can all work together to achieve.
The MiGo App
Your caregivers, friends, and family can join you on the road to recovery by getting a MiGo of their own.
Everyone wants to support you in your recovery, and now you can stay connected through MiGo groups.
When you create a public or private group in the MiGo app, everyone can contribute to a custom group goal.
Then, your family and friends can cheer you on in the group chat room and support you on the road to recovery.
Get Started with MiGo!
Every MiGo is backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee
MiGo Activity Tracker
Sensitized to all movements
Useful for people with stroke or TBI
Works right out of the box!
MiGo for Wheelchair
Tracks wheelchair-specific movements
Useful for people using wheelchairs
Works right out of the box!
Includes MiGo Activity Tracker
Includes FitMi, MusicGlove, and Tablet
Save $100 with this bundle!