MusicGlove for Clinic Use
Revolutionizing Hand Therapy
MusicGlove is a rehabilitation tool designed to help patients regain hand function after stroke, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, or other neurological condition. Individuals who use the device experience improved outcomes and boosted motivation due to the fun, engaging nature of the musical game. The device tracks long-term progress and provides immediate feedback after each grip, allowing an average of 650 repetitions in just one 15 minute session.
Evaluate the MusicGlove Free for 3 Weeks
Benefits of MusicGlove Evaluations
- Providers can compare MusicGlove to conventional therapy before making any financial commitment.
- Multiple departments can experience new technology within the 3 week evaluation.
- No special training or certification is required – MusicGlove is easy to use for both clinicians and patients.
- No internet or network access is required – MusicGlove software comes preinstalled on a standalone touchscreen workstation.
- No Purchase Order is required.
*Evaluations are only available in the Continental United States
Validated in Clinical Trials
In a randomized controlled trial, subjects demonstrated significantly greater improvements in hand function pre- to post-assessment as measured by the Box and Blocks score after two weeks of training with the MusicGlove compared to participants that performed conventional tabletop exercises (see right). Participants also reported regaining the ability to perform functional movements with their hand, such as buttoning a button, brushing their teeth, and opening doors.
The MusicGlove can also assess hand function, since the score obtained in the game correlates significantly with established clinical measures of hand function (such as the Box and Box test, p < 0.001).
Note: in the figure to the right, * denotes a significant improvement pre- to post-treatment (p = 0.009), and ** denotes a significant difference between the two training types (p = 0.01).
Trusted by America’s Top Clinics