FitMi Home Therapy Program for PC/Mac
- FDA listed neurorehab that helps improve mobility for hands, arms, core, and legs.
- Ready to use right out of the box, no special training required
- Adapts to your level of recovery, even if you have little to no mobility.
- Used in 300+ rehabilitation hospitals, 10,000+ homes
- If you want a portable, all-in-one solution, get FitMi with Tablet here.
30 day full refund return policy
Free shipping within the continental US
HSA & FSA eligible
Try it 100% risk-free for 30 days!
If FitMi doesn't help, you get a full refund within 30 days of delivery, no questions asked.
Recover Faster with High-Tech Rehab at Home
FitMi is clinically proven to work
It helps you improve your ability to walk and use your affected side by exercising the full-body, including:
FitMi is Easy to Use - Watch How it Works
Step 1: Select the body part you want to work on.
Step 2: Start your FitMi PT & OT exercises.
Clinically Proven At-Home Therapy
Exercise with FitMi has been clinically proven to:
- Improve mobility 3x faster than traditional therapy when used for just 20 minutes a day
- Motivate safe, effective, and high-intensity rehabilitation exercise in an at-home setting
- Benefit individuals with both mild and more severe motor impairments after stroke
Bob & Brad, “the most famous physical therapists on the internet” reviewed FitMi. Watch what they have to say!
They are not by any means affiliated with Flint Rehab and they were not paid to make this video:
Example Exercises Selected by Expert PTs
FitMi includes 40 full-body exercises and 10 difficulty levels — all designed by expert PTs and OTs.
Watch Barbara, OTA, demonstrate some exercises:
Hand Exercise: Wrist Supination
Arm Exercise: Touches
Core Exercise: Twists
Leg Exercise: Leg Lifts
Hand Exercise: Key Pinch
Arm Exercise: Reach to Target
Core Exercise: Leg Lifts
Leg Exercise: Stomps
Frequently Asked Questions
- For individuals in India or Malaysia, please see our distributor at gntmedixcel.com
- For individuals in Singapore, Thailand or Indonesia, please see our distributor at zaoinc.com.
No, you can get the FitMi + MusicGlove + Tablet bundle here! When you buy a bundle, you get extra savings.
Shipping is free within the continental US. There is a subsidized shipping charge for Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders.
We heavily subsidize international shipping. Shipping typically ranges between $50-100, but depending on the product, we only charge between $25-45, regardless of the number of items in your cart.
You pay for $0.00 in vat and taxes during checkout. You will be responsible for paying these taxes when the item arrives. These taxes will depend on your particular country.
We accept returns on all sales within 30 days of purchase. Return shipping is covered for shipments within the continental U.S.
In general, our software will work on your computer if you have purchased a Mac or PC in the last 5 years.
If you aren’t sure your computer is compatible, you can download our System Test application. If you see a screen that says “Your system is compatible” after running the program, then it will work on your computer.
No, our software cannot run on iPads or other tablets. FitMi requires a compatible computer. If you do not have a compatible computer, you can purchase FitMi with a Flint tablet.
Our devices are covered by the VA for veterans. Unfortunately Medicare and other medical insurance companies do not cover restorative technology yet. For this reason, our prices are 87% less than other companies who offer gamified rehabilitation technologies. We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can be sure that our devices help you improve.
We include a 1 year warranty on all of our products.
Yes. Thousands of individuals have used our devices at home without a therapist. Our mission is to help you continue to get high quality rehabilitation at home in between therapist visits or after you have been discharged from therapy.
FitMi is intended to help after neurological injury like stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, and cerebral palsy.
FitMi for PC/Mac comes with all of these items:
We recommend getting FitMi with a Tablet if you don’t have a compatible computer or if you are giving FitMi as a gift to someone that struggles with computers. The tablet comes with preinstalled software so that it’s ready to go right out of the box.
Here’s exactly what comes with FitMi with Tablet:
- Ultra-portable 10 inch high definition tablet with a protective case.
- Pre-installed software that’s ready to go out of the box. Just click the start button to begin your rehab.
- Additional pre-installed MusicGlove software. If you chose to purchase MusicGlove Hand Therapy as well, you will not have to pay for the tablet model twice. (Tip: You can save money when you bundle!)
Maximize Your Mobility & Save!
Get up to $75 OFF when you bundle FitMi + MusicGlove
FitMi targets full-body mobility while MusicGlove fine-tunes your hand strength and dexterity.
Get up to $75 OFF when you bundle these two home therapy programs together.
Get Started with FitMi!
Have peace of mind. Every FitMi is backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee.
FitMi for PC or Mac
Works with compatible computer
Most affordable option
FitMi with Tablet
Includes 10" Flint Tablet
FitMi + MusicGlove Bundle
Get up to $75 OFF when you bundle!