- A comfortable, low-profile Ankle Foot Orthotic / foot drop brace.
- No prescription or professional help required. Ready to use right out of the box.
- Allows you to immediately lift the front of your foot to avoid dragging the toes when walking.
- Does not cause the typical discomfort of a rigid, in-shoe AFO.
- Does not require a custom shoe.
If you want to use Flex AFO with multiple shoes, you can add an extra anchor kit to your order.
30 day full refund return policy
Free shipping within the continental US
Try it 100% risk-free for 30 days!
If MusicGlove doesn't help, you get a full refund within 30 days of delivery, no questions asked.
Flex AFO: Flexible Support for Foot Drop
Designed to help you move with confidence
Here’s how it works in 3 simple steps:
- Attach the hooks to the eyelet of your favorite shoes — no need for a specialized shoe!
- Wrap the brace around your ankle — this can be done one-handed if necessary
- Turn the dial to lift the foot into the optimum position, easily adjusting with a simple turn of a knob
Now you can walk with confidence, knowing that your foot will never drop or drag.
A Foot Drop Brace That's Actually Comfortable
No prescription or professional help needed
Get Rid of Old, Uncomfortable, Bulky Splints
Flex-AFO can be used with your comfiest shoes!
Other rigid AFOs that go inside the shoe are uncomfortable and unattractive.
- Flex AFO attaches to your current shoes to provide optimum foot clearance and support during walking
- Simple adjusting system requires a single turn of a knob to lift the foot to the desired level or release it altogether throughout the day
- Low-profile design can easily hide under pants
Lift Your Foot with the Turn of a Dial
Flex AFO is extremely easy to use
Use Flex AFO with Your Favorite Shoes
No need to waste money on special shoes
NO custom shoe
The Most Comfortable AFO on the Market
Let's answer some FAQs
Following a neurological injury such as a stroke, survivors may experience increased weakness or spasticity in the muscles responsible for lifting the foot, which is referred to as foot drop.
Survivors with foot drop often try to compensate by hiking their hip or bending their knee more to clear their foot without dragging. This can lead to back or hip problems due to abnormal movements.
Flex AFO consists of a lightweight and comfortable foot drop brace that wraps around the ankle and lifts the foot. This provides optimum foot clearance and reduces the risk of falling while walking.
Flex AFO is perfect for individuals that have had injuries that result in:
- Limited lower extremity movement
- Difficulty with dorsiflexion (lifting the front portion of the foot up)
- Ankle and/or foot weakness
- Proneness to tripping due to the foot dragging on the floor
Specific conditions that Flex AFO can help with include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal injuries such as herniated discs or spinal stenosis
- Parkinsons Disease
- Injury to the lower leg or foot
The Flex AFO comes in one universal size that is 16 inches long. If you are concerned about Flex AFO not being long enough for your ankle, measure the circumference of your leg several inches above your ankle. If the circumference is less than 14 inches, Flex AFO will securely fit.
Flex AFO is just 12 ounces, making it very lightweight.
Unfortunately we do not bill Medicare or other medical insurance companies to cover the cost of Flex AFO in order to keep our products as affordable as possible. For this reason, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can be sure Flex AFO is a good fit for you.
If you have neuropathy in the affected area, you will need to frequently check to see that there are not abrasions that you can’t otherwise feel.
Whether you just had a stroke or other injury causing foot drop, or if you sustained the injury many years ago, the Flex AFO can be of great benefit.
Flex AFO is available for purchase by you, the survivor! You do not need a prescription and you do not need your therapist to order it for you.
Take charge of your recovery by empowering yourself with tools that improve your comfort, safety, and wellbeing.
Here’s exactly what comes with Flex AFO: